- Get Started
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Complete all intake forms prior to initial visit - your intake forms with be e-mailed to you after completing Step 1.
Arrange for someone to accompany you to your initial visit - not everyone will need someone with them on the initial visit.
Schedule your initial visit.
1. Arrive early to complete additional paperwork (if necessary).
2. Bring all pill bottles.
3. Bring valid photo ID.
4. A separate charge for screening lab tests, it may be billed to your insurance.
5. The initial appointment may last up to 1 hour with a return to the clinic within the first 2 days
after the first dose of Suboxone is taken.
6. Fill your prescription at the pharmacy after the initial visit.
Prior to taking the initial dose of Suboxone® :
A. Must be in a safe environment where you will remain for 48-72 hours so as to avoid any and all
driving for the first 72 hours, and in an environment conducive to having access in contacting
for prompt medical care if required.
B. Must be in withdrawal prior to initiation of treatment.
C. No methadone for at least 2 days. Methadone dose for prior 7 days must be less than 31mg/day.
D. No opioids for at least 12 hours and preferably 24 hours prior to first dose of Suboxone®
We treat people that are serious about overcoming their addiction to opiates, like heroin and prescription pain medications.